- Study of aerospace engineering, materials science or mechanical engineering
- Knowledge regarding the characterization of materials is an advantage
- Skilled craftsmanship for sample preparation
- Good command of written and spoken English; German would be a plus
- Proactive and independent thinking and acting
- Very good organizational skills
- High social competence and communication skills
- Duration of internship: at least 6 months
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!