- Strong technically engineering knowledge and strong organisational and coordination skills
- Capability to support a cross-functional team
- EASA Part-21J certification
- CS 27/29 or CS25 experience, at least 5 years
- Broad knowledge of certification skills, engineering principles, manufacturing techniques and analytical skills to certify products which meet or exceed specifications and requirements
- Capability to coordinate technical requirements internally and with customers, suppliers and authorities
- Strong initiative to coordinate to work through technical, cost and schedule issues
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision
- Relevant experience in developing rotary or fixed wing aircrafts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!