- Hold a university degree in aerospace engineering or equivalent
- More than 5 of relevant experience in rotorcraft performance analysis
- Profound Knowledge of helicopter performance evaluation with type certification knowledge
- A working experience with Flight-Lab or any other performance prediction tool is desirable
- Good communication skills and experience in presenting analysis
- Good English language skills, both verbal and in writing
- Good team player skills, self-driven attitude and the ability to work to fixed deadlines
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!