- Graduate of a recognized test pilot school (or one holding an EASA ATO for flight test training) having completed a full course in rotary wing flight testing as a test pilot. The course content must have met the requirements of AMC1 FCL.820
- Hold an EASA CPL (H) or ATPL (H) or an internationally recognized equivalent qualification able to be converted to the equivalent EASA licence
- Hold a civil instrument rating for single pilot multi-engine helicopters
- Hold an EASA category 1 Flight Test Rating or meet all the requirements of FCL.820 in order to gain such a qualification.
- Hold an EASA or equivalent Flight Crew Medical Class 1 (with no multi-crew limitations)
- A twin turbine engine rotorcraft type rating
- A single turbine engine rotorcraft type rating
- Operational experience operating civil helicopters in a public transport role
- Qualification as a TRI or TRE
- Operational experience in para-public helicopter operations
- Mountain flying experience
- Test pilot experience conducting category 1 flight tests in an OEM environment
We are looking for an individual who is excited by the chance to shape future rotorcraft design at Kopter. The role is based at Mollis airfield, Switzerland; it will require extensive worldwide travel for prolonged periods in order to develop and certify Kopter products.
Joining a small team of experienced flight test professionals, Kopter is looking for a test pilot who can quickly fit into the team and become productive in a short period. The test pilot role in an OEM spans the business streams from Engineering to Sales and Marketing; it is flight testing, design and communication in an important business role where your performance is critical to the safe and effective delivery of Kopter products.
If you are qualified, and willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, we would like to hear from you.