- Hold a university degree in aerospace engineering, electrical engineering, or equivalent
- Experience in High Intensity Radiated Fields (HIRF) certification in accordance with AC20-158A
- Experience with Indirect Lightning Effects (IEL) certification in accordance with AC20-136B
- Experience in testing and qualifications of avionics and/or electrical systems against HIRF and Indirect Lightning effects.
- Relevant engineering experience with avionics, electrical systems design, or similar
- Experience with coordination of systems development projects
- Knowledge of aircraft integration standards and certification processes is desirable
- Good English language skills, both verbal and in writing, a working knowledge of German language will be an advantage
- Good team player skills, self-driven attitude and the ability to work to fixed deadlines
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal and external customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!