- Hold a bachelor degree in Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Very good knowledge of EASA Part 21 J & G configuration requirements, S1000D, approval process in the aviation and related fields
- Experience with Siemens Teamcenter, SAP PLM is a must
- Experience with Siemens Nx is an advantage
- Good English language skills, both verbal and in writing, a working knowledge of German language will be an advantage
We address an independent specialist with distinctive analytical skills, who wants to take an active role within a small team of engineers. The ideal candidate likes to have contacts with internal customers, is able to assume increased responsibility and has a sane portion of assertiveness.
If you are willing to take part in creating the next generation of helicopters in a highly collaborative environment, then you are the right one for our team!